Forum about Teacher ads - High school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 40772 - from Bonnie (Korea) - 2011-09-14
High school : "Spanish-speaking Koreans seeks Spanish-speaking penpals"

My Korean high students are native Korean speakers who are also fluent English speakers. They are learning Spanish and would like to communicate with native Spanish speakers. In return, perhaps a Spanish speaker would like to learn some Korean, or learn about Korean culture.

40772 -
modify delete 97707 - Reply from Iris (USA) - 2014-02-09

Hello my name is Iris I speak Spanish very well and I would love to help Korean students Spanish and it's culture. I know very little Korean and I would like to improve and learn more about its culture^^

40772 -
modify delete 74074 - Reply from Carmen (USA) - 2013-04-14

HI! HOLA! are you still seeking spanish- speaking penpals?/email pals??? I was born in Mexico so i am a native spanish speaker! i would enjoy being one of your penpals:) i also wanna learn Korean culure and language

40772 -
modify delete 43793 - Reply from Jeong Won (Korea) - 2012-03-20

Heoll~ My name is Jeong Won Lee.
I'm in the sixth grade.
I like cook and music and magic.
Nice to meet you~^.^

40772 -
modify delete 43675 - Reply from jasmine (China) - 2012-03-10

hello teacher, i am a student from china, and the reason i contact u is i need ur help.
I set up a club in my school about teaching foreigners chinese and learn sth from u.
if its possible,could u plz help me to set up the club in ur school, let ur scholl students to communicate with us and that will be great ,but if u wont or sth balabala...
no problem ,appreciate u same ! i am 16 thank u teacher

Forum about Teacher ads - High school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info